Friday, August 26, 2011

I Married Adventure



We did it!!!

I've never posted a picture of myself on this blog before...but I just couldn't help myself. The wedding was a crazy blur, but at the end of it, I have the most amazing man as my partner and love for life. He's more than I ever hoped for or even thought existed. My cup truly overflows.

This weekend, we're going to Brussels because why not? Life together is always an adventure!

"At its heart, this is the story of two people who met by chance, fell in love and defied the odds to travel the world and follow their dreams."

Oh, and I just have to tell you, my favorite part of the day was going out to a bar downtown after the reception. There was a Prince cover band, and we got on stage and danced! And I sang with the band! Far from the microphone, but still, very fun. The party never stops!

I promise to write more soon. :)

3 comments:

Girl in Carolina said...

Wow congrats! You are gorgeous and your hubby is so handsome! :) Pass some of that good luck on to me! :)

Carrieann said...

Omigoodness. I couldn't be more excited than I am right now! You look beautiful!

Mrs. Match said...

You look beautiful and oh so happy! So happy for you both. Hope married life is going along fabulously. For us, it just keeps getting better. The wedding was only the beginning!

 
template by suckmylolly.com